Thursday, June 6, 2013

Secret Outlast Clear Gel



I was able to try this product free from influenster.com I don't normally use gel deodorant but I did try this and I have to say I did like it. It smells wonderful and made my underarm skin super soft. It lasted all day. But I did do a little test to see how it looked next to my old deodorant.


I used one of my Hunnie's work shirts on the left is my old deodorant and on the right is the Secret Outlast. I actually tried smearing both deodorants but I went to touch my old deodorant and it felt pasty and thick so I didn't but I did smear the Secret Outlast. I kinda wish it wasn't just for your armpits because it really does smell good and made my hand all soft so I kind of wish it was a lotion lol.



The second picture is after I smeared the Outlast.



No comments: