Friday, May 3, 2013

Hair Defiantly DO

So, I finally got a chance to try out the BEDHEAD Products on my daughter's hair. WOW it's so pretty right now :).

I used the Elasticate shampoo and conditioner on her first because the other shampoo and conditioner is for color treated hair. It made it really easy to get all the knots out of her hair and left her hair feeling soft and just all together nice.

Then I used the "On the Rebound" Curl Recall Cream which was so easy to use and she really had fun getting her hair played with. I will defiantly be buying more of these products and be using them on a daily basis.

I forgot to mention that I get to try products like this because I am a BzzAgent. I get them totally free and I report my experiences so that you and everyone I talk to can know the true scoop on new products.



No comments: