Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Oh Wow

I just visited the BzzAgent Facebook page and people are just sad. Here is what I posted.


I've only had one campaign and I'm fine with that. I can't believe all these people complaining that they are not getting free stuff that they want. Everyone wants it. Just be glad you have or had a campaign at some point. If I don't get in on more campaigns I'm fine with that. It's just crazy to see grown ass people wining about "I wasn't Included" That's life. You win some you lose some.

I really think people should just get over it. It's a free site. If you don't fit the bill you won't get picked. Simple I know. But some people don't understand. It is a great site and they are there to help the companies find their customers. And if you are lucky they will pick you to review their products. I love BzzAgent. It is an easy site and they really don't ask much of you to have the chance to try a new product.

Honestly my 3 year old gets told no and she like "ugh" and then finds something else to do lol. So to see grown people act like this it really bothers me.

No comments: