Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Maybe

So, I'm thinking if I get some good mail today I will be taking a picture of everything I've gotten since I've started freebie-ing I only just started at the end of March and I've already got some pretty good stuff. So, if I do take a picture it will be posted at the end of the day probably on a few sites lol

Anyway hope everyone is having an awesome week. I've gone on 2 picnics already this week and I love it. I did have plans to go to the park and have a picnic with the kids for Mothers day but it's suppose to be like 47 degrees and I'm really not happy about that. Pretty much since I've become a mom that's what we do on Mothers day but it's looking like we are gonna have to make new plans :( Either way I'll enjoy the day I love spending time with my girls.

No comments: